Research & Development
Objectives of R&D Cell
To create state of the art research lab facility for young engineers to carry out research in interdisciplinary domains of engineering
Short Term Goals
- To conduct Seminars & make small projects.
- Seminar List & Project List to be available with each Department.
- Faculty Publication List record to be available in the Department.
- To provide solutions for project students, organize national level conference, seminar, Expert Lecture and workshops for students, faculty & staff.
- To improve number of publications, quality of projects and file patents.
Long Term Goals
- To set up R & D lab facility for Engineering.
- To establish collaboration with national and international universities, research organizations and funding agencies to develop technology for commercial applications.
- To apply and work on funded research projects sponsored by AICTE, VTU, DST, ISRO and DRDO and other funding agencies.
- To encourage faculties and students to carry out research at the undergraduate level, post graduate level and research leading to Ph. D.
- Prof. S.S. Sarin (Head)
- Mr. Ajay Kumar (Member)
- Dr. Shivani Jaggi (Head)
- Ms. Sunita Bisht (Member)
- Ms. Madhavi Kanojia (Member)