Affiliated To HNB Garhwal University (A Central University), UGC Recognised
- Program: BBA
- Eligibility: 10+2, 45%with Any stream
- Number of seats: 60
- Duration: 3 Years
Management in business and organization is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively.
Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization or initiative to accomplish a goal. Resources encompass the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, and technological resources.
- Business Analyst Applicant act as an interface between the customer and the delivery team.
- Pre-Sales & Sales Here you do things like responding to RFIs, RFPs and preparing client-specific presentations. Similar profile is that of a Business Development manager.
- ERP Consultant You are responsible for understanding the business process of your customers and implementing pack aged ERP software (like SAP) after making the necessary customizations.
- Project Manager Project Managers are involved in a project right from the stage of requirements gathering. They are required to planning, Estimation, Resource (people, Hardware, Software etc.) and time management.
- HR Manager Not Much work kidding Responsible for Recruitment, Appraisal, Employee retention, Career planning, Trainings etc.
- Quality/Testing Manager Suitable for people with testing/QA kind of background.
- Investment Banking Investment Banking is one of the most traditional and worthwhile career options for MBAs. A high pressure job, investment Banker raises capital and advises others on acquisitions.
- Management Consulting Problem solving is the key responsibility of a management consultant one also has the option to work with a consultancy firm or as a freelancer.
- Entrepreneurship One of the most thrilling career options after MBA is entrepreneurship. It is for those who love risk bearing, as your resources are at stake when you start-up your own venture. It can also be called a trial and error method where you can put all the theoretical knowledge into practice, which pays hefty results if put in the right direction.
- Commerce Commerce is considered as one of the best degree in India. There are no scarcities for job in field and your marks are really appreciable in B.com. The main concern of B.com is with corporation area, a large career scope for good students. After completion of yours becomes degree you will be mainly eligible for two sectors that are financial and other is non financial sectors are civil services and mass communication etc. As a commerce student you can join CS(Company secretary) and CA (Chartered Accountancy) both are promising career options.
- BBA Most of the students while pursuing BBA program also think of joining an MBA program lays the basic platform for the students on the basis of which students can further explore the field of management education.BBA program is very beneficial for the non-commerce background students who want to join the management field for exciting career opportunities.
Both government as well as private sectors offers exciting career opportunities to BBA graduates. Due to availability of more job opportunities after pursuing professional courses such as BBA over regular graduation programs.
- Finance Sector Different private and public sector banks which include ICICI, HSBC, Standard Chartered, YES Bank, Axis bank, SBI CAP and companies such as Delloitte offer various roles in finance sector such as financial analyst, management trainee, accountant etc to the BBA graduates. Most of the BBA graduates strive hard to join this sector.
- Consulting Services BBA pass outs can also grab plenty of job opportunities in consulting services sector. Companies which recruit students include IBM, Accenture, Capegemini, Delloitte etc. Consulting is one of the emerging sectors with ample employment opportunities.
- Human Resources BBA graduates can also seek a job in the human resources sector. Every firm has a HR department so students with interest in hiring activities, placements, Performance evaluation, and appraisals can option for a career in human resources. So, a candidate pursuing a BBA program has endless opportunities in front of him.
- Sales & Marketing BBA graduates can find ample job opportunities in sales and marketing field. Majority of BBA graduates are absorbed as management trainees, business development executives, marketing executives etc. various companies providing sales and marketing profiles are SBI Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank, Nestle.
Pay package depends on a number of things such as educational qualification, type of employer, industry, location of work and so on. Starting monthly salary of a BBA student could
Be around Rs 15,000 to Rs. 25,000/ For a MBA student with experience it can range in lakh.