Affiliated To SDS Uttarakhand University, Uttarakhand (UGC Recognised) Approved By NCTE, MHRD, Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Program: B. Ed.
- Eligibility: Graduation Arts/Science/commerce 50%, (Gen) and 45% (OBC/SC/ST)
- Number of seats: 100
- Duration: 2 year full time
- To implement the new education policy, modern world knowledge, technical training, tducational
- tesearch & Scientific point of view.
- To popularize Adult Education by spreading it widely among various segments of society, particularly among women to spread literacy through extensive educational programmes.
- To give a practical shape to national aims and objectives and to spread them among the common people.
- To make available appropriate opportunities for creative practical training in various fields.
Teaching is especially suitable for those who prefer flexible schedules. The profession welcomes late entries and those who are changing careers. Many married women find it suitable as it allows them to work again after they have started a family. It should be noted that teachers who do return after a break are entitled to nothing less than their old salary. In most professions, once a person leaves, it is difficult to catch up since new things are always being learned and discovered, but teaching is one of those professions where someone is always needed. Another avenue for teacher is giving tutorial classes.
With the increase in classroom size and lack of sufficient attention given to the students, most students and parents feel the need for extra classes. As the school is unable to provide such classes, tutorial batches have become fairly common in big cities and towns. Tutors can provide coaching for not only the class subjects but also for competitive examinations, such as the Civil Services entrance exams, MBA, TOEFL etc.